Every summer since 2006, Casa Italia has taken dozens of kids on a thrilling month-long adventure to Italy without ever leaving the Chicago area. Participants in the Casa’s Italian Language and Culture Summer Camp learn la bella lingua d’Italia while engaging in a host of stimulating and educational activities, including games, songs, skits, sports, dancing, gardening and cooking. Every one of those years, our beloved sponsors have underwritten the costs of the camp and helped make it more affordable for parents. We urge you to join the ranks of these modern de Medicis. Casa Italia’s Italian Language and Culture Summer Camp is a precious resource that needs to be treasured, supported and enlarged in the future by our community.
To join the ranks of our sponsors below, call Josette Weber at 312-593-7255.
Mille grazie to our 2016 summer camp sponsors!
CALABRESI IN AMERICA • PAUL & CATHY CIMINELLO • COLUMBIAN CLUB OF CHICAGO
• CONI USA – MICO DELLANOVA LICASTRO • JOSEPH & MARYANN D’AMICO
• TONY & ANNA MARIE DI CICCO • FATHER AUGUST FECCIA • STEPHEN FIORENTINO
• ANTHONY FORNELLI • ITALIAN AMERICAN EXECUTIVES OF TRANSPORTATION
• JOINT CIVIC COMMITTEE OF ITALIAN AMERICANS • LILIA JUAREZ • MARIO & CLARA LA BARBERA
• LOYOLA UNIVERSITY IA STUDIES • MIDWAY DODGE • FRANK & LIDIA MODUGNO
• PHYLLIS & GEORGE MUCCIANTI • PAN AMERICAN BANK • PESCHE LANDSCAPING
• REPUBLIC BANK – SAL INTILE • JO ANN SERPICO • SICILIAN HERITAGE MUSEUM
• SPEED-O-LITE PRINTING • ROSINA TURANO • TURANO BAKING COMPANY • NICK VANGEL