The 2017 Soccer League was a great success!
The dates and times for the 2018 Casa Italia Soccer League will be posted when they become available.
Participation is open to all individuals and teams, but openings are limited, with priority given to teams sponsored by Italian-American organizations. Playing eight vs. eight on a smaller field, the league offers a great opportunity for enthusiasts over the age of 40 to continue playing. Players must be over the age of 18 and each team must have at least four players over the age of 35. Team rosters have no size limits, but must contain at least 10 players.
○ Private, Adult, Soccer League for recreation and fitness
○ Playing 8 vs 8 on smaller field to accommodate all ages
○ Participation is open to teams or individuals but its not guaranteed
○ Teams sponsored by Italian American Organizations have priority
○ Players must be over 18 and teams must have four players over 35 and playing
○ Great opportunity for players over 40/50 to continue playing
○ Teams are balanced by talent and players’ age – All ages and talent welcome
○ Team Roster can be of any size but not less than 10 players per team. Individual registrations are welcome
○ We play on the private and beautiful grounds of Casa Italia in Stone Park
○ Games played on Tuesday evenings at 6:45 pm and 8:00 pm
○ Suggested donation of $50 per player is appreciated to support Casa Italia facilities and programs
○ Everyone must be “signed-up” to play in games – no show up and play is allowed
○ Volunteers needed for team captains, referee games and for directors
○ Join our mailing list today to stay current on all league activity and events